Calcite is a common crystal that may be found in many regions. Despite this, it is a complicated crystal. It’s a carbonate mineral that comes in a variety of colors. Calcite comes in many different colors, including clear, white, brown, red, orange, blue, green, and yellow (among other different colors). Calcite denotes both spiritual and physical power. The ancient Greek word Chalix, as well as the Latin word Calx, are both used to describe calcite. These are related to the word ‘lime.’ Rather than referring to color, the reference to lime refers to its crystallized limestone composition. Calcite is a mineral that is made up of calcium carbonate. Calcite can be found in stalactites and stalagmites’ intricate structures.
Calcite calms tense nerves and reduces anxiety. Calcite is a soothing stone that aids physical recovery by eliminating bad emotions and encouraging rest and relaxation. After emotional trauma, calcite can also be used as a natural sedative.
Calcite is often regarded as a “thinking stone.” Calcite improves mental judgment and analysis while also improving memory and learning. The perfect stone for scholars and intellectuals is calcite. Calcite is also beneficial in times of mental adjustment and conflict.
Best Used For
- Cleansing your physical body & your environment of negative energy.
- Increases spiritual development and awareness.
- Helps you to discover and embrace your soul purpose.
- Facilitates intuitive visions, psychic powers, and aids in channeling.
- Enhances creativity.
- Improves concentration and focus while simultaneously stimulating memory.
- Relieves anxiety and heals deep emotional wounds.
- Clear out old energy patterns and increase personal motivation and drive.
- Calcite has been associated with the bones and joints and balances the amount of calcium in the body.